Welcome to DIT ICT Guest Services. As a visitor to one of DIT's campuses, you are entitled to short-term use of DIT's Wi-Fi services. This service is not intended to be used by DIT Staff or Students. If you require long-term or permanent access to DIT's network, please consult the appropriate Staff or Student access page.
As a DIT Staff member hosting a guest, it is your responsibility to make arrangements for guest WI-FI access in advance of your guest arriving. Please contact the Service Desk to arrange guest credentials.
DIT currently advertise two wireless networks:
- DIT Wi-Fi: A localised network that allows users to access the wireless network on a ‘one time’ basis. This means that each time a user reconnects in the future, they must supply their user logon credentials to the portal page.
- To log onto DIT Wi-Fi, simply:
- Ensure your network card is turned on
- Right click on the wireless icon on the bottom right of your PC to view available wireless networks
- In the network settings of your Wi-Fi card select "ditwifi" from the list
- Click on your web browser and the DIT Wi-Fi hotspot welcome page will appear
- Enter your username and password
- Click login to begin
- Eduroam: The roaming infrastructure used by the international research and education community that provides the ability to connect to the Eduroam wireless network in other member sites.
- To log onto Eduroam you will need the username and password issued by your participating institute.
- Select "Eduroam" from the list of wireless networks on your device
- Enter your login name and password
- Once you have connected to Eduroam for the first time your device will automatically reconnect
If you experience difficulties try Eduroam's installer application instead