Irish and UK labour market information
- EGFSN: carries out studies into the supply and demand for skills in individual business/industrial sectors and occupations, and, through its publications, puts forward recommendations for averting any anticipated mismatch.
- Economic and Social Research Institute: press releases/commentaries
- Central Statistics Office: statistics regarding employment in the construction sector
- IBEC. Jobs report. Jobs market stabilising, no more tax rises.
- Teaching Company Directorate: government scheme which helps companies access the knowledge and skills within the UK's 'Knowledge Base' (universities, colleges, independent research and technology organisations, and Government funded research units).
- Best Practice in Graduate Recruitment: document produced by Association of Graduate Careers Advisory Services (AGCAS), Association of Graduate Recruiters (AGR), and the National Union of Students (NUS)
- Graduate Market Trends: monthly publication produced by CSU(Computer Services Unit) containing information about current reports and surveys, press releases and newspaper articles examining the graduate labour market
- What do Graduates do? (published annually by AGCAS using data from the annual HESA First Destinations Survey. Contains commentaries on degree subject areas and analysis of the HESA FDR data.
- Institute of Employment Studies: summaries of national LabourMarket Intelligence reports including the annual IES Annual Graduate Review.