The Digital Campus & Learning Transformation Directorate was formed on 1st July 2016 bringing together:
- The Learning Teaching and Technology Centre;
- Information Communication & Technology (ICT) Services;
- Staff Learning and Development.
The key goals in establishing our new directorate are:
- To underpin the development of the Digital Campus which will create a unique, engaged, powerful and comprehensive experience for every student on a par with best-in-class international, blended-learning, higher education providers.
- To unlock the collaborative potential of the individual functions in order to successfully create and support learning transformation opportunities enabled by technology where appropriate.