- Establish a clear identity for the Digital Campus & Learning Transformation Directorate.
- Build and sustain engagement with all key stake-holders of DC<.
- Make significant progress in the development and implementation of the Digital Campus.
- Drive the development of the DIT learning transformation agenda. Maintain and develop a modern ICT infrastructure that ensures that ICT services are fit for purpose for all stakeholders.
- Design and implement a professional development framework for staff that supports individual and operational learning needs and equips all staff with the competencies to deliver DIT’s strategic goals.
- Develop an inclusive and diverse directorate where people are valued and supported.