DIT to host 2016 Irish Transport Research Network - call for papers now openPosted: 15 December, 2015
The Irish Transport Research Network (ITRN) is now calling for papers for its annual conference to be held this year at Dublin Institute of Technology (Grangegorman campus) on the 1st and 2nd of September 2016.
Topics include but are not limited to: -
• Active travel, including cycling and walking;
• Alternative fuels for transportation e.g. compressed natural gas & biofuels;
• Logistics & freight transport e.g. railway, maritime & aviation;
• Public transport;
• Renewable energy & transport electrification;
• Smarter travel including ICT & ITS;
• Transport economics & regulation;
• Transport & environment e.g. emissions & noise;
• Transport infrastructure;
• Transport policy, planning & society;
• Transport & safety;
• Transport technology & materials.
• The deadline for acceptance of abstracts is the 31st March 2016.
• Abstracts (maximum word count 500) must be submitted via www.itrn.ie
• Authors will be notified of acceptance (or rejection) of abstracts via email by the 29th of April 2016.
ITRN2016 is an opportunity for industry, agencies, non-government organisations & academia to promote, share and discuss issues and developments in the field of transportation.
For updates & information on ITRN2016 visit www.itrn.ie