Ibec Global Graduates programme accepting applicationsPosted: 16 January, 2017
The Ibec Global Graduates programme places graduates attracted by an international career on paid work placements around the world with leading Irish and international companies over 12-24 months.
Each of their three graduate programmes combine on-the-job experiential learning and academic study leading to a DIT accredited postgraduate qualification.
The following programmes are now live:
- Multinational (12 month programme)
- Food and Drink (18 month programme)
- Tourism (24 month programme)
Six reasons to register
- Paid placement
- Postgraduate qualification
- Global companies
- International experience
- Direct mentorship
- Great retention rates post placement
Ibec currently have opportunities available across industries such as Food&Drink, Tourism, Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices, IT.
Type of companies for placement include: Fitbit, Colgate Palmolive, Fujitsu, Bord Bia, Dawn Meat, Irish Country Meats, Tullamore Dew, Teeling Whiskey, Tourism Ireland, Failte Ireland, Waterways.
The type of locations include: Dublin, London, Paris, Milan, Madrid, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, Frankfurt, Finland, New York, Washington DC, Seattle, Toronto.
Languages required: French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian.
- Minimum 2.2 undergraduate qualification
- Valid work permit for the full duration of the programme
- Must be available to start the placement on the following dates:
- Multinational programme: 14th of August 2017
- Food&Drink programme: 26th June 2017
- Tourism programme: 14th August 2017
Step 1: Create an online profile and become a member of the Ibec talent pool www.ibecglobalgraduates.ie
Step 2: Sign up to a live programme
Step 3: Apply to a placement
Applications close on the 24th of February 2017 at midnight
For further information regarding Ibec programmes, visit their website www.ibecglobalgraduates.ie
See video here