Last chance to apply for DIT Hothouse I-Cubed 2017Posted: 23 May, 2017
The last day to apply for I-Cubed 2017, a student summer entrepreneurship programme delivered by DIT Hothouse, is this Sunday 4 June.
DIT Hothouse’s summer incubator is open to all students (including postgrads) and recent graduates.
I-Cubed is the ideal platform for helping you launch a successful business. The programme, now in it’s second year, offers a powerful package of supports that will help create and drive your business towards success.
I-Cubed provides DIT students with the expertise and funding to work on their early stage businesses.
Seed funding of up to €5,000 will be awarded to each participant. In addition, your business will be housed in the purpose-built Greenway Hub building, an ecosystem of successful businesses, with world class mentoring and support to aid your progress.
- At least one full-time team member to be a current student of DIT, or to be a recent graduate i.e graduated within the last 12 months.
- Ideally the business proposal should have international potential.
- Places are granted based on the viability of the business idea and the demonstrated commitment to make it a reality.
- Application deadline: Sunday, 4 June 2017 (midnight)
- Programme runs from: June 15th - 31st August, 2017
All queries can be sent to iCubed@dit.ie